"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, oh Lord..." Psalm 19:14

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Nepal in pictures

Hi friends, I just returned from a phenomenal trip to Nepal on Monday, and to be honest, I am even still pretty moved and overwhelmed by all the beauty and joy we experienced there.

So, I know this is a first, but I kind of feel a bit speechless right now.

I know many of you will want to see pictures and such, so I've compiled some pictures my dear friends took of our journey...and I'll let the pictures do the talking...

















More to come on Nepal, I promise...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a phenomenal trip, and looks absolutely amazing! Can't wait to hear more. You're on the home stretch now. Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Incredible pictures and it sounds like the trip was fabulous. Looking forward to seeing you soon. Nancy O.

    ReplyDelete